Nat Ato Yawson
1. Assists with the management and administration of the
department’s research and teaching laboratories
2. Assists with chemical, haematological, immunologic,
microscopic and bacteriological diagnostic analysis
3. Help supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research
4. Organises and supervises undergraduate laboratory sessions
5. Coach students on the use of laboratory equipment
Research Interest: Medical Biochemistry,
Cell and Molecular Biology;
- Yawson, Nat Ato et al. “Evaluation of Changes in Ghanaian Students’ Attitudes Towards Science Following Neuroscience Outreach Activities: A Means to Identify Effective Ways to Inspire Interest in Science Careers.” Journal of Undergraduate Neuroscience Education 14.2 (2016): A117–A123. Print.
- Karikari, Thomas K., Nat Ato Yawson, and Emmanuel Quansah. “Developing Science Communication in Africa: Undergraduate and Graduate Students Should Be Trained and Actively Involved in Outreach Activity Development and Implementation.” Journal of Undergraduate Neuroscience Education 14.2 (2016): E5–E8. Print.
Abstract & Poster Presentation
- Yawson et al (2014). Dynamic Research Access Media, a Community Service Group. In Proceedings of the 3rd Research Seminar and Poster Presentations by the Ghana Science Association in conjunction with the College of Science, KNUST, Ghana, April, 2014
- Yawson et al (2013). Research and Technical Support Offered by the Departments of Biochemistry & Biotechnology and Food Science & Technology. In Proceedings of the 2ndResearch Seminar and Poster Presentations by the Ghana Science Association in conjunction with the College of Science, KNUST, Ghana, April, 2013
- Yawson N. A. and Zakpaa, H. (2011). Microbial, Heavy Metal and Iodine Analysis of Sea Salt Produced in Ghana, In Proceedings of the 4th Annual Conference of the Ghana Biomedical Convention, KNUST, Ghana, July, 2011