Certificate Course in Human nutrition and dietetics
Nutrition plays an integral role throughout the life cycle, beginning from foetal life and throughout the different stages of the human life. This course will enable health professionals gain knowledge and understanding, and develop core competencies in these and many other areas:
- Maternal and child nutrition
- Assessment of nutritional status for children and adults
- Identification, prevention and management of childhood severe malnutrition
- Diet planning in health and disease
- Diet and nutrition-related diseases and their prevention/management
The course will lead to a certificate in Human nutrition and dietetics.
Who can apply: Health professionals in both public and private sector can attend. Doctors, nurses, midwives, pharmacists and related professionals.
Duration : 14 days
Date: 13th to 28th July 2017
Venue: Aboagye Menyeh Complex, College of Science, KNUST
Course fees: 1000 Ghana Cedis (International participants fees $500)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE 30TH APRIL 2017
NB: Course fees include tuition, field trips, course materials and snacks
Registration: Click here to register. You can also send your name, address, telephone and email to email@example.com